Monday, April 9, 2007

Don't worry, new pictures are coming soon...

we are just waiting on the images of his trip to opening day in Miller Park.

EDIT: They are finally here, only 3 months later but hey, who is keeping track :D I've actually had these a month so that is my fault too :o(

Anyway, as Libby dodged a jail sentence I'll just move on and post the pics. Enjoy!!! Thanks to TCG member B70x70n for the great shots!!! (Well, to his friend too, Dave was passed around frequently at Miller Park :D)

A little Pre Game pick me up.... For those that do not recall, the Brewers opened the season against the Dodgers of Los Angeles.
Nice shot walking up to Miller Park. Beautiful looking stadium, will definately have to catch a game there one day...
Another shot from outside the park.


Shot of the field from the right field bleachers...

Scoreboard Shot.

I think that is a mural of yount, but what do I know :o)

Believe a shot of the slide in the outfield ;o)

Another scoreboard shot...

Visiting the bullpen...

It is very neon :o)

Brewer Fan Zone... probably a happy place based on their huge lead in the division these days...

Trip down memory lane, Brewer style...

Statue of Hank Aaron I believe, outside the stadium.

Yeah, that must have been Henry up above...
Yount or Molitor, I'll let you guess :o)

It was Yount!

No comments: